How can I express how happy I am to have her? I can't say anything that hasn't all ready been said before. Truly, my words are heartfelt....I am so very thankful to have Emma.
Emma was so thoughtful to get me such a sweet card. The card reads:
"Oh, How I Love My Mommy!
There's no one like my mommy for bringing happy smiles...
for stopping what she's doing to rock me for a while.
There's no one like mommy for singing lullabies...
for hurrying to hold me when she here's my little cries.
There's no one like mommy for taking me on walks...
and for being a good listener in our "mommy-baby talks"!
There's no one like mommy to hug and snuggle me!
And though I'm small, my love for her is as big as it can be!
Happy Mother's Day, Mommy. With lots of love and baby kisses!"
She also bought me a very, very pretty necklace of a mother holding a baby!
1 comment:
That's a really good picture of ou and Emma. And I love how she's smiling with Grammy!
Post a Comment