I did get some rather unusual things this time around in my mailbox. I requested the free golf gripper thinking Brian would like that and I have no idea what in the world I was thinking when I requested the toilet paper holder. I guess I just saw free and signed myself up. Brian is having the best time making fun of me for that, but hey I got a few pretty cool free things too! The clinique perfume smells good, and the red package is Seattle Best coffee, yum!

I was especially excited about the book! What a great freebie! I am looking forward to reading it.
And the Grand Finale....a $10 Visa gift card! Now I had to use my huggie points to earn that. I played this potty game over and over until finally, it said "your a winner!" I was soooo excited. I tried it again the other day and I won a free pack of huggie diapers! I can not wait to get my coupon in the mail!
Going to my mailbox every day is an adventure. I never know what good thing I am going to be getting that day. It may be crazy, but I enjoy getting fun and random things in my mailbox besides boring ol' bills. Makes life just a little interesting!
No comments:
Post a Comment