Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Emma is 2!

I really can not believe how time is just passing by so quickly and my little girl is all ready 2! She has such a fun, and crazy personality. She brings much laughter and joy into our home.We had a small party for Emma with just family over. I made cupcakes and a large cupcake (cake) for her. She was very anxious to get her mouth on one, poor thing was miserable until she actually got to taste one.Emma got a lot of clothes for her birthday, which is good, because it's always nice to get more clothes. She got some other fun things like a princess table from her Aunt Hope, a small computer from her Aunt Katy, and an outside water toy from her Mimi and Pop.
She had a great day, I think she was spoiled....just a little bit! :)

No comments: