It really touched me, that the Dr. that did the test told me that Dr Day had called the hospital when he saw on his phone that I had checked into the hospital.Even though it wasn't his weekend on call, he was concerned about me and wanted to see if I was checking in because I was in labor. He is such a caring Dr. Here is my 40 week belly shot.
Sunday, May 13, 2012
40 weeks and still no baby
My due date of May 12th came and went...and there was still no baby. We had to go to the hospital to have a stress test on baby, and the it showed the baby was doing fine.
It really touched me, that the Dr. that did the test told me that Dr Day had called the hospital when he saw on his phone that I had checked into the hospital.Even though it wasn't his weekend on call, he was concerned about me and wanted to see if I was checking in because I was in labor. He is such a caring Dr. Here is my 40 week belly shot.
In order to get my mind of things, Brian took me to the mall to walk around a bit, get dinner and I got a pedicure. I was also able to get my hair done earlier that day. So having a fun, relaxing day was a great way to spend the day and distract me.
It really touched me, that the Dr. that did the test told me that Dr Day had called the hospital when he saw on his phone that I had checked into the hospital.Even though it wasn't his weekend on call, he was concerned about me and wanted to see if I was checking in because I was in labor. He is such a caring Dr. Here is my 40 week belly shot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment