I just loved the cake. I thought it was very cute. It was pure misery having to stand there and hold it for everyone to take pictures because I could smell the frosting and wanted to eat it really bad! Eventually it was time to eat it however and it was soooooo good. I even went back for seconds:)
Me with all the gifts.
This is a diaper cake that my Mom made.
Me and my Mom
My friend Jennifer got us a gift card to Target to get our monkey pack&play. Hooray! I am so excited. It is super cute!
Me and my friend Jennifer
Here are a couple cute outfits that I got that I thought were really cute.
Me and my friend Rachel
I got a lot of stuffed monkeys, several blankets, some sleepers and clothes, bottles, nipples, bottle holder, pacifiers and pacifier holder, monkey hooded towel, diaper changing pad carrier, potty seat, socks, burp clothes, a monkey bank along with a few other decorations for the nursery and a lady from church crocheted 2 sweaters and a hat. We also got a couple gift cards and some cash, which is always helpful as well.
It was a nice shower, thanks Mom!
1 comment:
The real cake and the diaper cake are so cute! I'm glad you had a good time and got some nice gifts.
Post a Comment