Pages

Sunday, December 20, 2009

My Favorite Christmas movie



Tonight I watched my favorite Christmas movie: Miracle on 34th street. I just love it! The movie makes me smile a lot and it also makes me feel all warm inside. When I lived at home my Mom and I watched it every single year. Currently, however it is a problem at our house because Brian insists that the old version is better, where I am just in love with the newer version. So owning both copies on DVD is a must!

What is your favorite Christmas movie?

2 comments:

Julie said...

I LOVE Miracle on 34th Street. I always used to watch it Thanksgiving night. Good memories with that one.

However, my favorite Christmas movie was introduced to me in college by my roommate, Ashley. The movie is It's A WOnderful Life. I think of that movie often throughout the year, and its message. LOVE IT!!!!

Mary said...

Well, I've got a couple favorites. It's a Wonderful Life, which only became my favorite after knowing Josh (it's his favorite, and he greatly influenced me) and I like White Christmas a lot too. We both love love love Polar Express. We had Matthew watch it this year, and he was mesmerized.