I am not sure how old I was that I decided it was my favorite color but I do remember when I went off to college that I wanted everything we bought for my room to match and I wanted everything to be purple! Then when I got married....of course one of my colors had to be none other than...purple.
While most of you may all ready know my favorite color, it still gives me a reason to blog about my favorite girl who happens to be wearing purple today. It feels just a little cooler today so I put her in this outfit that I have been dying for her to wear and I think she looks so beautiful in it.
Now she is trying to figure out how to pull herself up to the couch to reach mommy. The other day she started screaming because she was getting so FRUSTRATED that she couldn't figure out to do it. I just had to laugh....oh boy does she have her mommy's impatient personality, I mean seiously she is only 5 months old. She is not supposed to know how to do everything yet. I help show her to get up and when she does she gets a big ol' grin on her face like she is soooo proud of herself.
So there you have it...an update on my favorite girl wearing my favorite color. What is your favorite color and why?
4 comments:
That is such a good color on her! Esther fusses when she doesn't get what she wants right away--must be a girl thing :)
My fav color began as purple. Then in high school it changed to yellow. Now it's most likely red, though purple is a close second.
Janelle, she is so precious! I'm sure she has lots of purple clothes! :) Love you!
I can't believe she's already 5 months old and pulling herself up! Oh my they grow faster than I like! Well, I may be weird, but my favorite color is black. I love it to wear and it goes with everything. My dream bedroom is black and white toile.
Oh how I wish I could be there and watch her grow and kiss those precious cheeks! Grandma loves you Emma!
Post a Comment