Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I love free!

I am loving all the hot deals out right now. I especially love anything free! My middle name should be free....Janelle Free Bond. Sounds good, don't you think? Here is what I got today for free at target!
The pizza's were $2.00 each and I had 2 coupons for $2.00 off
The first aid kits were .97 each (2.91) and I had a $3.00 of 3 coupon (overage in 9 cents)
The face wash was .97 and I had a $1.00 off coupon (overage in 3 cents)

Well I did have to pay tax, so technically it wasn't free, this cost me 36 cents but that's pretty close to free:)

1 comment:

Mary said...

I read this post while Matthew was on my lap, and I had the sound on. So he heard the music you have set up, and he asked if it was you singing :)