Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

9 Months Old

On Friday Emma turned 9 months old. I can not believe how fast it is going by!
She is a lot of fun these days. She plays peek a boo, tries to wave and claps her hands. For the most part she is very joyful. When she hears me laughing she laughs too. She says "mama" and "dadda" and I think she is trying to same some other things as well. She will watch my mouth when I am talking and tries to repeat what I am saying. She cruises along furniture and has even stood up a couple times all by herself. She is still too scared to do it on her own. This gal still has no teeth. It is funny to see her huge toothless grin. She gives great big huge hugs...which I love! She really is such a joy to us!

We took her to her 9 month appointment on Saturday. She weighed 18 lbs 11 oz which is 40th %tile and was 27 1/2 inches long which is 60th %tile. The Dr was pleased about how healthy she has been. I am so thankful for that!

No comments: