Pages

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Emma's Stocking

Stocking were not a big tradition growing up at my house. Some years we had them and some years we didn't. However, they were a special tradition in Brian's house. He still has the same stocking he had from his first Christmas and that is the stocking his mom and dad still fill every year. Since this was a tradition he loved growing up we wanted to keep it a special tradition in our family.

So this season, I have been on a stocking hunt for our new addition and just hadn't found the "right one" for Emma. But Brian made a quick run to Kroger and there this stocking hung. He loved it so he brought it home and I love it too.He asked me if I thought she would love it because this is gonna be her stocking for many many years. One day we will tell her Daddy bought it special for her.

No comments: