I stopped blogging because I became discouraged with it and at times it can be time consuming. But I have decided to try again. If you are reading would you take the time to encourage me by leaving a comment every now and then? It is pretty easy. You just click on comments, write your thought out and check either the "name" or "anonymous" box (be sure to include your name) and then click "publish comment" If you have a question, just be sure to check back to read my response.
3 comments:
Janelle, I have your blog connected to mine (which I just recently started) so I get updates of yours when I log into mine :) Love ya and miss ya!! <3
Hey Girl! I wondered where you'd gone off to. I would love to stay informed of you and your little family. Jeremy and I have started an adoption web site. We're still working on it, but the address is EmbraceHope4.Us. We'd love for you to follow us!
I read your blog, I know how you feel though, I don't think any one reads mine either. But I still write, if only for me.
Post a Comment