Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

New Bedding

I was totally excited to find a "bed in the bag" (6 piece set) marked way down at Kohls. It was a limited quantity so it was marked down to 34.99 but I had a 20% coupon that I used on top of that and then I had a gift card too!

When I laid it on the ground, Emma immediately thought it was for her! :)
This week we began cleaning out the spare bedroom, to begin preparing it for Emma's "big girl" room. I feel like we are having to rearrange our entire house again to make room for baby #2. Brian built book shelves in the living room. It really changes the look of our house, it turned out gorgeous! It is so nice to have some storage space now. His week off was busy and went by too fast, but we feel like we got a lot accomplished. Hopefully we can find a good deal on furniture and finish her big girl room up around Christmas time.

No comments: