We had such a wonderful Christmas! Emma was so fun with all her excitement and had priceless expressions. I enjoyed seeing her so excited about small things, I really wished Christmas could have lasted a few days longer.
Here we are in front of our tree on Christmas Eve. She loved the tree! I put it up and decorated it while she was napping one day. When she woke up and saw it, she stopped DEAD IN HER TRACKS, and went, "OOOH, Pretty!" Then she walked up to it and admired it for the next 30 minutes saying things like" Wow", "Cooool!" After we took it took it down, she walked around the house saying, "Tree, where are you?" Hysterical!


Her first present at Brian's parents was a Cinderella dress and crown. As soon as she saw it, she started literally ripping her clothes off in order to get the dress on. It was so funny. Then she "twirled" with daddy.



Her doll house was probably one of her favorite presents of the evening.

Brian's sister got her these slippers and Elmo backpack. We thought it was so funny that she wanted to wear every single accessory! She is such a hoot.


Her main gift from Brian and I on Christmas was this small kitchen set.

Surprisingly, it seems like the Beauty and Beast figurines set was her favorite thing from us. She walks around playing with these non stop. I had no idea the obsession with princess stuff started this early!


It was such a great Christmas, with lots of fun and laughter. We are so blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment