Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

6 months

It is hard to believe I am all ready 6 months pregnant. It is going by so fast, too fast. The third tri-mester is just right around the corner. I feel like there is so much I need to start preparing.

Here is my 25 week belly picture. I am carrying much lower this pregnancy then I did with Emma. It is interesting how different it is. Emma loved resting in my ribs, and this baby loves resting on my pelvic bone.
Here is my 24 week picture with Emma (I didn't have one of 25 weeks.)
I love that the baby is getting bigger now and I can feel little feet or hands roll across my belly. That is just the sweetest feeling ever! Emma now puts her hands on my belly and says "baby". I don't think she understands what is coming really, but we still try to talk to her about getting a new sister or brother.

Here is a picture of the baby from our 20 week ultrasound. We have another ultrasound scheduled in a couple weeks. I can all ready see differences between this baby and Emma. I am excited to meet him or her! It won't be too much longer now! :)

No comments: