Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

Books To read in 2012

I have really been slacking in my reading since Emma has been born really. I pick up a book here and there but that has been about it. I am desiring to get some good books read that I haven't yet made time for. Here is the list of 30 books I hope to get read in 2012, although with a new baby coming....I am not sure how far I will get! I a half way through my 4th book all ready, so I am off to a good start at least.






1. Quest for Character: by John MacArthur
2. Husband Coached Childbirth: by Robert Bradley
3. Learning: by Karen Kingsbury

4. Choosing Gratitude: by: Nancy Leigh Demoss
5. The Family I always wanted: by Gary Chapman
6. Canary Island Song: by Robin Jones Gunn

7. Seeing and Savoring Jesus Christ: by John Piper
8. Cracking the Communication Code: by Emerson Eggerichs
9. Unlocked: by Karen Kingsbury

10. Twelve Ordinary Men: by John MacArthur
11. Parenting isn't for Cowards: by James Dobson
12. Longing: by Karen Kingsbury

13. Falling in Love with Jesus: by Dee Brestin
14. The Family: by Dorothy Patterson
15. Finally and Forever: by Robin Jones Gunn

16. Forever in Love with Jesus: by Dee Brestin
17. Instruments in the Redeemers Hands: by Paul Tripp
18. Loving: by Karen Kingsbury

19. Becoming God's True Woman: by Nancy Leigh Demoss
20. Raising a Daughter after God's Own Heart: by Elizabeth George
21. Sunset Beach: by Robin Jones Gunn

22. Don't Waste your Life: by John Piper
23. And then I had Kids: by Susan Yates
24. Cottage by the Sea: by Robin Jones Gunn

25. Voices of the True Woman Movement: by Nancy Leigh Demoss
26. Head over Heals: by James Dobson
27. Pilgrims Progress: by John Bunyan

28. The Power of a Praying Parent: by Stormie Ormartian
29. Don't make me count to Three: by Ginger Plowman
30. Nights in Rodanthe: by Nicholas Sparks

For those of you who haven't been over lately to see our new addition, I am happy that we actually have somewhere to store our books, dvds, cd's and ect now. Brian built these book shelves (from IKEA) a few months back. We are so happy with the outcome!

2 comments:

Simple Obedience said...

I have bookshelf envy... that is amazing!! And whoa!! That is a long list of books. Let me know which ones you finish. :)

Jeremy and Shelly said...

I have bookshelf envy as well!!!! Its awesome!