Some people may think that I am crazy because I enjoy myspace so much. I really enjoy being able to keep in touch with people, seeing their pics, and seeing what they are up to. But I am especially glad for myspace because I have gained a special new friend from it.Julie is actually my cousin Michael's wife. They met and got married long after our family moved from Michigan so I never really knew her. In August/September 2006 she sent me a friend request and a message. I was excited because the few times I had met her I always thought she was sweet.
Well, since that time our friendship has just blossomed and grown. At first, we talked a little on myspace then it got to where we wrote almost every single day, really long messages. I remember so many times almost falling of my chair from laughing so hard at her emails. She is probably one of the funnest girls I know!

That Christmas Brian and I drove to Michigan for the family Christmas and this was the first time we saw each other since we started talking online. Julie, if you read this don't laugh...but I was kind of nervous. We talked so much online that I thought it was going to be a little awkward talking to her in person. It was like I didn't know what to say to her face to face. Funny huh?
Then last summer Brian and I went to Michigan for my cousins Rachel and Donna's weddings (both her sister-n-laws) and that nervous feeling I had about seeing her turned into an excited feeling to see her. Brian and I stayed with them the last time we visited Michigan and we also planned a short trip with her and Michael to Cedar point last fall.
Julie is a charming girl, she really is. She is sweet, kind, loves children (she is a Sunday school teacher), loyal, a good listener, honest, trustworthy, funny, fun to be around, has a great jovial laugh, and loves the Lord. She has been such a blessing in my life over this past year 1/2. When I am down she seems to send something encouraging that lifts me up.
"Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend." Proverbs 27:17
1 comment:
No big empty box with and "x" now!! :-)
Post a Comment