PRIM is an alternative for Prom and it means, "Pure relationships in making". On Friday we met at the church and got ready together. Then we went to the banquet. I have to say, our girls were the peatiest there:) Kirk Franklin brought the message this year. He did a GREAT job. First of all he was really funny so he really kept the teens attention. Second, he had a great challenge on purity. Brian and I were very pleased. I feel so burdened for teens in this area because they have so many temptations to fight with in this area. PRIM s one time a year that we have these guys to really impress on them how important it is to stay pure until marriage. Oh how I wish every teen would make the decision to stay pure. Here are a few pics of us all dressed up.



After the banquet we spent the night at Days Inn. I had three fun teenagers in my room. We stayed up until about 2AM. The next day we went to Kings Island. We had a lot of fun. I spent part of the day riding rides with the teens and the other part of the day with the adults since Rebbecca couldn't ride anything.




Brian and I on the train...one of the few things Rebbecca could actually ride.At the end of the day Macy and I went on the snapshot. I have always wanted to ride this and decided Saturday was the day I was going to do it. I loved it! I am always up for a new adventure!



Here (below) is the video of us on the snapshot. It was so cool! If you hear screaming.....yeah that was me! It was way fun. I am so glad I finally tried it.
It was so funny, when we got back to the bottom I started fake crying to see if I could fool Hannah and Kara...but they were too far away to hear me still. But one of the workers heard me and she was all like, "Are you okay?" She actually fell for it. I started busting out laughing!! It was so great. We had such a fun day!
1 comment:
Aww, ya'll look so pretty in your dresses. I'm glad you had a good time. My fav King's Island pic is the one of Cara and Hannah on the coaster--Han's face is hilarious! :)
Post a Comment