



She fit so perfectly well in my arms it was pretty hard to leave her there. I asked, however Mommy and Daddy did not like that idea too much. She honestly is just beautiful!After that my friend Mary asked me to watch her baby while she went to the dentist. Matthew is 4 months old. He is such a cutie. He just smiled and talked to me. He only got mad at me once for not giving him his bottle right. He has such a cute cry:) It was fun.

4 comments:
I'm so excited for her! Elisabeth is super-cute! I love the pic of the 3 of them!
We got to see her last night. We came in right after her diaper was changed, so she was not a happy camper. That little baby cry brought back memories, though. I remember when Matthew sounded like that in the hospital :) She is a beautiful gal, and I got to hold her for a while. She was light as a feather compared to my little jumbo jet ;) Thanx again for watching him. You got him perfectly primed for a 2 1/2 hr nap! :)
Awww - she is adorbale!! And Rebecca looks fantastic for just having a baby!! :-) I can't wait to see her. I didn't even know that they had the baby - I guess I'm just out of touch...
You will be such a great mom! I can't wait to see it. - Kelly
Post a Comment