For my brothers wedding in June it was the first time all 7 of us siblings have been together since November of 1997. That is 11 years. I finally have pics to show of the moment. I am number 5 in the order, yes I am the only girl, yes we all start with J's , and yes we all have the same parents (common questions I get asked when talking about my family). May I introduce you to my family!
The whole clan! (left to right:) Josh, Joe, Jeremey, Jared, Jason, Mom, Dad, me, Justin.
The seven of us: (left to right) Joe(3), Jeremey(1), Jared (6), Jason(2), Me(5), Justin(4), Josh(7)
This is my entire immediate family! Amazing huh?
How did she do it? She would have been better off having more girls like me. Haha...just kidding. Brothers are way better than sisters.
My Mom and Dad. They celebrated their 36th wedding anniversary this week.

My beautiful Grandma and husband Bill


Me and my new sister Lindsey
Mr and Mrs Jason Humphreys
5 comments:
Love the pictures!
Great pictures of you and your family!! :-)
Oh what nice pictures you got! You look beautiful in that dress, Janelle :)
I really like the pictures. I love large family pictures. Everyone looks so nice.
Hi Janelle,
You probably don't remember me. I knew your brother Jeremey the best and always wanted to know what had become of your family. From reading your blog I now know you all went to Florida. Thanks so much for posting the pictures of Jason's wedding. Youre family is as good looking as I remember and your parents still look like the patient and wonderful people I remember them to be.
I also wanted to say how sorry I am to hear of your grandma's passing. I am so thankful she lived many years after her cancer diagnosis. My mom was diagnosed with stage three breast cancer and was given six months to live. She stayed with us five years past that.
Anyway - I couldn't find an email address so I hope it's alright I contacted you this way. I was visiting Jason's Facebook page when I came across the blog link you posted.
I'm so glad you appear to have such a wonderful life. I recognize the adoreable little girl I once took a picture of. You and Jared sitting on Katie's lap while she sat on a tree stump behind your house.
You take care,
Yolanda (McPherson)
Post a Comment