Emma's Grammy and Pop are in love with their first granddaughter. It is very cute. They have tried to come over about once a week to spend time with Emma.

Grammy feeding Emma for the first time. She was so excited to get get to feed her.

Such a proud Grandpa!

Emma's Aunt Melissa came and spent the night one day last week. I think she is gonna be a pretty cool Aunt!

Aunt Katy came over to visit Emma. She is just crazy about Emma!
Unfortunately, Brian's Grandma passed away last week. But, on the upside Emma got to meet Brian's Aunt's, Uncle's and cousins. I was happy they all got to see her and meet her.
Here is a picture with Brian's cousin's wife Carrie. She is very sweet. Unfortunately I did not get pics of her with his Aunt's Kathy and Gina:(
No comments:
Post a Comment