I feel great and have had a wonderful recovery. I feel BEYOND blessed the God gave me a little girl. I am still shocked at moments, since I thought for sure it was going to be a boy. I think we are going to have a lot of fun together. I am so, so, so thankful I get to stay at home at play with her all day.
Thursday, April 8, 2010
A five week update
So...I am a little behind on blogging...but hey I have been a little busy taking care of a newborn. When I get free time...I use it to jump in the shower, throw a load of laundry in or take Emma out for a walk. Now I have some major catching up to do! Get ready...cause I am about to post lots of new blogs and pictures!
My little Emma is 5 weeks old all ready. It has gone by fast. She is very vocal. She is not loud she just makes noises non stop. She is sleeping through the night all ready, she is gaining weight and getting chubby cheeks. She loves to pee as soon as the diaper comes off, ugh! She loves going for walks in the stroller. She also loves to hold on real tight to our fingers, shirts, ect! I love it when she stretches, it is so funny. I have to get it on video. It makes me laugh every time. She also loves to be rocked. She loves it when I talk to her and moves her mouth when I do. She smiles at me now too. She loves to watch her Momma! I think she is the cutest baby I have ever seen...(I am allowed to think that and say that right?)
I feel great and have had a wonderful recovery. I feel BEYOND blessed the God gave me a little girl. I am still shocked at moments, since I thought for sure it was going to be a boy. I think we are going to have a lot of fun together. I am so, so, so thankful I get to stay at home at play with her all day.
I feel great and have had a wonderful recovery. I feel BEYOND blessed the God gave me a little girl. I am still shocked at moments, since I thought for sure it was going to be a boy. I think we are going to have a lot of fun together. I am so, so, so thankful I get to stay at home at play with her all day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment