Pages

Friday, June 11, 2010

5th anniversary

I really can not believe Brian and I have been married for 5 years. It really has gone by so quickly! Brian and I celebrated our anniversary on Saturday. We left Emma at home with Grammy and Pop for the first time and went out for a nice dinner. The Restaurant was a cute little town so we walked around for a little while first. We had a nice time. Brian said it's nice to know that we can still have a conversation that is not revolved around Emma:)
Emma totally missed us and was so happy that mommy and daddy were home. It was sweet but sad at the same time. It was my first time leaving her with someone other than Brian, so I was a little nervous, but I didn't call home once! :) We both recognize the importance of making our marriage a priority in the mix of being new parents.

It truly has been a good 5 years. I am so blessed.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Definitely make date night a habit now, cause it's so easy to get caught up in life and not be able to make time for it. I'm glad you had a nice time together :)