Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

New Adventure

I am embarking on a new adventure! I bought Emma 2 hairbows the other day and when I showed them to Brian he said, "Janelle you could so make these." I said, "You think so?" He was confident that I could. I was kind of against the idea at first because I didn't think I could make pretty ones, but I decided hey why not try? Ribbon is so inexpensive, and it would be cheaper to make rather than buying ones all ready made. So I have been watching youtube videos trying to learn how to do it. Here is my first bow. It is very simple but I am happy that I at least made one.
If I get really good at it and decide I enjoy making them, I may consider selling some, but that is a ways off. For now I am just learning and happy that I can make something inexpensive for Emma.

1 comment:

Mary said...

It looks really good, Janelle. I'm so proud of you :)