I went to work out yesterday because I had this coupon for 30 days free. Of course, they want me to join but I don't think I will. I really do want to be healthy and exercise but I don't think it should cost that much. Even though, the gym is a really nice one. In the price you get to take these classes and work out as much you want. They have a tread mill room with a big screen tv and you can even tan too. Anyways, the point of this blog is she weighed me before we got started. I couldn't believe it but the scale said I weigh 113! I asked her if she was sure and she said yes. I was so excited. It was 1 year ago this time of year that I saw a nutritionist and weighed 103. I am pretty happy with 10 pounds in year and pretty proud of myself for adding to my diet and sticking with it. Now I only have 7 more pounds to go to meat my goal!
I am still shopping smart. I have been cutting out lots of coupons, using them on the buy one get one free sales. Yesterday I bought mascara, lipstick, Tylenol, and 2 cans of air fresheners for $4.00 plus I got $2.00 back in care bucks at CVS. I find my beast deals at Walgreens. They seem to have more coupons and are also starting the money back system that CVS has. I have recently added a blog in the "blog I read section" called moneysavingmom. It is a must check out (thanks Julie). She shares all types of deals from different stores and tells who is giving out free stuff. Some may not be possible if you do not have the stores, but there is something that everyone can use at some point. She also has it available to print off coupons that you may be interested in. For example she listed a coupon for Rite Aid, 25 free 4x6 photos. I am always printing pictures, so I will definitely take a coupon for someone giving them to me for free. Brian says this is making me a "cheap" more than I already am because I refuse to pay full price for almost anything now. Ha! Anyways, check that website out to find ways to save your family a little money.
3 comments:
A new money-saving convert! Holla! j/k. Good job, girl! Love ya
Congrats Janelly!
Good job on the 10 pounds in a year! I know you are pleased with that result. Eden and I tried out that gym you are talking about. They do have a lot of nice things, and I used them as much as I could for a month. But yeah, what they are asking for is a lot of money, and they'll try to pressure you into a committment too, even for half and year and stuff. But enjoy the free month!
Post a Comment