Brian's family have been friends with the Hall family for his entire life and they are pretty much another family to him. They have three girls and one son. Since I have lived here I have gotten to know them a little bit. They are all just the sweetest people. The three girls are all married now and having babies. I have mostly gotten to know the oldest two girls the most.
Emily is the oldest and she just had her first baby a few weeks ago. Linda, the 2nd oldest has 2 adorable little boys and a third on the way. She invited me to go visit Emily and her baby Claire on Wednesday, along with her youngest sister, Ellen and her beautiful baby Alex.
I met Linda at her house. It was so cute because her oldest, Ryan (3 yrs) was at the door waiting for me. He remembered me because he was just at our house for Brian's party and he loved all Brian's spider man toys. Linda told him who was coming and he said, "ooh is the boy coming too?" hehe...he must have liked Brian a lot. It was so precious! Wesley, the younger one, has got to be one of the cutest boys I have ever seen! He was 1 in March. The whole day he was so sweet on me. I just loved it!
After I got there, Linda and I went and picked up some subway sandwiches for lunch. Then we went on over to see the new, sweet, little baby. Let me tell you with the four adorable little ones, I was in baby heaven!
Here are a few pictures: Claire Maire Rutherford. Born June 27, 2009.
Me sneaking a few precious moments in with Claire.
This is Wesley. Isn't he just the cutest little thing? I didn't get a picture of the big brother Ryan though:( Time got away from me and I was lucky to get the few pictures that I did. I was too busy playing with them:)
This is Ellen's baby, Alex. I could not get over how absolutely beautiful she is!
Brian recently put a program on my computer so that I could edit pictures. Which is why these look edited with the soft edges and such. I am just playing for now. I have never had anything like this. I think it is a lot of fun playing with pictures though.My first week back to work went really well. The new baby, Henry is just adorable!! I did not get any pictures of him yet, but I try to snag some this week and post for you.
Well, that is the newest low down on me. Hope you all have a fabulous week!
1 comment:
Aw, those kids are all so cute! I'm glad you had fun with everyone, and I'm glad work went well. It's hard to get back to work after a long break.
Post a Comment