Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Our Yard Now

Brian's parents helped him fill the old pond with dirt on Saturday before the party. Brian also tilled it. The back yard now looks like this!
My friend came over one night last week in order to help me get ready for the party and laid all my mulch for me. This what the front yard looks like now.
This one in the front is finally blooming. I think it is just beautiful!I think this one is gorgeous too.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Your landscape looks so good, Janelle!

Oh, I meant to mention this on your last post, but I forgot. I cam across Archivers the other day, and I told Josh, hey, that's the place Janelle likes. And he says, hey, that's the store she goes to :) I didn't go inside it, but it looks huge from the outside. Enjoy your week off! It's fun to splurge on yourself once in a while :)