Pages

Monday, July 13, 2009

Something in the 2009 album

Well, I got great news last night. My boss called and said the girls are still with their grandparents so I have another week off!
I have been a little lazy during my time off. I have had a hard time motivating myself to do anything except laying around, which is normally not like me. I am constantly a go-getter, task driven person. I did spend one day at Archivers by myself and I also went to their crop night with my friend Cathy on Friday. We had such a good time. When I got home I counted the total pages I have done in my time off and counted 32! I was pleasantly surprised and decided I could stop being so hard on myself for being so lazy these past 2 weeks. I am so excited to finally be putting something in my 2009 album! Here are 2 of my favorite lay outs that I have done for my new album.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Hey cool! More time off! We should hang out then. That is, if you can fit me in between your scrapbooking sessions and being lazy on the couch ;)

Those pages look great, by the way. You are so creative :)