I feel good, mostly. I have my moments where I feel really uncomfortable. More often in the evening when baby likes to crowd my rib cage area. Of course it is harder to move around from sitting to standing to position and when I am trying to get comfy in bed. But, all this was to be expected and I just roll with the changes. All in all, I can not complain because it really has been a good pregnancy. I am thankful for that.
My weight gain has gone above the 30 pound mark. At this point I feel like I look like a hippo, but again, after talking to other women, I think we ALL feel that way at the end. So, I know I am not alone and how I feel is perfectly normal.
I got a good report at my last Dr visit. Nothing but positive news. I go every week now until the little person arrives.One thing I would really like to ask my friends to pray about is that Dr Day delivers baby Bond. I feel very comfortable with Dr Day and feel extremely blessed to have found him. It would just be a relief to have him there rather than his partner.
That is just a little prego update from me.I can hardly believe we are almost to the end of this 40 week journey!
2 comments:
Woo-hooooooooooO! So excited for you! Can't wait to meet your little one! Love you!
Well, you may feel like a hippo, but you certainly don't look like one. It won't be much longer and you won't have to worry about comparing yourself to huge animals. :)
I can't believe your pregnancy is almost over! I'll pray that your doctor can deliver the baby. It's nice to have the person you've been seeing for all these months, instead of a stranger. I can't wait to meet Baby Bond!
Yeah, I think I need some Mary time this week. I need to shop for some jeans, and as hard as that is in general, it's pretty impossible with 2 kids in tow. I just might have to take you up on your offer :) You're the best, Janelle!
Oh yeah, we need to get our pic with Christi before you have your baby if we can. I'm gonna call her (hopefully today) cause I wanna bring them some food this week. Maybe we can go together?
Post a Comment