Pages

Saturday, February 20, 2010

What a Treat

This is what every pregnant woman should do...get a pedicure! My husband took me somewhere tonight to get one done. It was very relaxing and I thoroughly enjoyed it!
I am 38 weeks along and I can now officially say, I am just READY for the little person to be in my arms and out of my belly! I had a good doctor visit on Thursday. I am making progress and well on my way.

This week I have been "nesting" I think. I cleaned every linen that could be found in the house. I also scrubbed every little thing in the kitchen, the cookie jars, toaster oven, fridge, microwave, ect.

We have an take home outfit for both a girl/boy, names picked, the car seat installed....all we need now is the baby:)

4 comments:

Libby Reep said...

Janelle! I am so happy that I found you online...silly as it is. I have a phone number for you in my phone...but I have to admit I haven't called it b/c I'm afraid it won't be you and I will make a silly fool out of myself. So anyway, enough of my excuses. I think of you often when I drive past Middletown to work every morning...are you and Brian still there? If so...we need to rekindle our friendship :)

Julie said...

Good job, Brian. Glad you got pampered . . .

Mary said...

What a fun way to relax before Baby comes :)

Sally said...

Girl! I cannot wait for this baby to be in your arms! We are looking forward to a little roadtrip in March!!! or the beginning of April!