Since I have been married I have had to adjust keeping the noodles and sauce separate because that is how Brian likes to eat it, but I prefer everything being mixed in together. I also like to eat it with ground beef instead of with meat balls. How do you and your family like to eat it? I just love spaghetti. I think it is the best kind of dinner there is!
Friday, July 23, 2010
Favorite Friday: Meal
Maybe you find this crazy but my all time favorite meal is spaghetti. Growing up I loved it when my Mom made spaghetti, and though it is easy to make, mine never tastes as good as hers always did. I think spaghetti was probably the first meal I learned to make.
Since I have been married I have had to adjust keeping the noodles and sauce separate because that is how Brian likes to eat it, but I prefer everything being mixed in together. I also like to eat it with ground beef instead of with meat balls. How do you and your family like to eat it? I just love spaghetti. I think it is the best kind of dinner there is!
Since I have been married I have had to adjust keeping the noodles and sauce separate because that is how Brian likes to eat it, but I prefer everything being mixed in together. I also like to eat it with ground beef instead of with meat balls. How do you and your family like to eat it? I just love spaghetti. I think it is the best kind of dinner there is!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Mm, spaghetti is so good! Sometimes I mix in cream cheese with the sauce to make it creamier. I think I like it with either ground beef or meatballs. I've got a recipe for meatballs that's very easy and tastes yummy :)
There is nothing crazy about loving sketti! I love it, too! When I make it, I usually keep the noodles and sauce separate so people can adjust how much sauce they want. (I personally like lots of sauce so I can dip my garlic bread in it.) And although I do like meatballs, my preference is to just incorporate the ground beef all throughout the sauce. Gee, now I'm hungry...thanks Janelle! :)
We like it mixed all together - then baked with cheese on top!!
:-)
YUM!!
Oh - and kinda like Mary - but we use velveeta to mix with the sauce!! I'll have to try the cream cheese sometime!!
Spaghetti is SO my fave meal too! My mom teases me because I make it so much but all 3 of us LOVE it! I usually separate the noodles & sauce because that is how my mom made it, but sometimes I mix it together.
My mom always made homemade sauce but I always cheat & get jar sauce & add basil (my fave) and garlic powder, onion and sugar. Jeff loves the sugar in it.
Hmmm, I know its way past this favorite Friday, but I'm catching up. My favorite meal would be homemade biscuits gravy and 'salty bacon' (fat back?- not sure what it's really called)
YUM!
my favorite Friday meal is now "OUT"....cooking is something I don't miss much...but then again I use to have to cook like I was serving a restaurant when you all were younger!
Post a Comment