Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

Favorite Friday: Restaurant

It is so hard to chose a favorite restaurant. I don't usually enjoy the whole eating out proccess because on many occasions I chose what is cheap rather than what I think would make my taste buds water. However, since my last visit to O'Charleys, I decided that this is my favorite place to eat out. For starters, the rolls they bring out before the meal is served are to die for! I love them. I really like their prices overall, but they are great about distrubuting coupons too (whch helps my conscious feel better about eating out). But not only that the food there is really really good.

Often times Brian and I will share the pick two or pick three, depending on how hungry we are. So we both get a meat (ribs, steak, or whatever else the options are), it comes with a side and a salad, so he will have one and I get the other. A great meal for both of us for under $15.00.

But....my absolute favorite thing to eat there is the prime rib pasta. It is so fulffilling. The prime rib is mixed with penne pasta, asparagus, bacon, and mushrooms with their signature sun dried tomato Alfredo sauce. It is wonderful!
Now that I have made you very hungry....where is your favorite place to eat out?

1 comment:

Mom said...

I love the potato soup at O'Charley's....but we don't have one close enough to us to visit....so usually I try to visit them when I go to Annna's!