Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Bethany Grace

I am an Aunt again, for the 7th time. My new niece arrived last week! Bethany Grace was born on Wednesday, October 6th. She weighed 6lbs. 15oz and was 19 in long.I had the opportunity to drive to Indianapolis with Emma that day to meet her. It was a very long day for us but well worth it.It was a little weird thinking Emma was small like this just a few months ago! She seemed like a giant compared to Bethany. Babies just grow so fast!I love my sweet little nieces! (left to right) Charity, Bethany, and Melody

My Parents drove to Indiana on Saturday to meet Bethany, so Brian, Emma and I drove up as well to spend the day with everyone. Too bad I did not get a single photo. I was pre-occupied putting Bethany's nursery together and taking care of a lil' 7 month old who was too caught up in all the excitement to sleep!

2 comments:

Mary said...

I became an aunt again too! Just today my sis-in-law had a little girl. I'm gonna go check facebook now to see if there's any pictures yet.

Julie said...

Super-cute pictures!