Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

Favorite Friday:Song

I know I did my favorite hymn, but today is my favorite song of all time. It became my favorite song while I was in college. The words means so me.

-Your Grace Still Amazes Me by Phillips, Craig and Dean-


My faithful Father, enduring friend
your tender mercy is like a river with no wind
it overwhelms me, covers my sin
each time I come into Your presence I stand in wonder once again

Your grace still amazes me
Your love is still a mystery
each day I fall on my knees
'cause Your grace still amazes me
Your grace still amazes me

Oh patient Savior, you make me whole
you are the author and the healer of my soul
what can I give you, Lord what can I say
I know there's no way to repay You only to offer You my praise

Your grace still amazes me
Your love is still a mystery
each day I fall on my knees
cause Your grace still amazes me
Your grace still amazes me

its deeper, its wider, its stronger, its higher
its deeper, its wider, its stronger, its higher
than anything my eyes can see!

Your grace still amazes me
Your love is still a mystery
each day I fall on my knees
cause Your grace still amazes me
Your grace still amazes me

What is your favorite song? When did it become your favorite song and why?

1 comment:

Jeremy and Shelly said...

All to Jesus I surrender
All to Him I freely give
I will ever love and trust Him
In His presence daily live
All to Jesus I surrender
Humbly at His feet I bow
Worldly pleasures all forsaken
Take me, Jesus, take me now,
I surrender all
I surrender all
All to Thee my blessed Savior
I surrender all
All to Jesus I surrender
Make me Savior wholly thine
May Thy Holy Spirit fill me
May I know Thy power divine
I surrender all
I surrender all
All to Thee my blessed Savior
I surrender all
I surrender all
I surrender all
All to Thee my blessed Savior
I surrender all