Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

20 Weeks

We had our 20 week ultrasound.....and we did not find out! I am happy that we decided to go that way and have no regrets! I know people think I am crazy and weird, but I honestly have no desire to know the gender of the baby. I just enjoy the anticipation of waiting to find out at the birth!

I did love getting to see our sweet unborn baby. He or she is healthy, as far as they could tell, and in my opinion, all ready VERY cute!

I can feel the baby kick now, which is just the most precious feeling in the world! Love it! Here is a picture of me at 20 weeks.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Not crazy & weird at all. I think it's very cool I just personally wouldn't be able to handle it. We all have our own way of welcoming our bundles into the world!