Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmas Tea

I invited 2 of my favorite people to come to my church Christmas tea with me.
I had been looking forward to this event because it sounded like it was a big deal. The ladies that signed up to be hosts each had to decorate a table. I hadn't been to something like this so I was looking forward to it. To my suprise the tables were absolutely beautiful, extravagant, and creative! I never imagined they would be even close to as beautiful as they were. All three of us were just blown away!

Here is a pic of the table that was my favorite, although it was difficult because they were all so gorgeous, and this pic doesn't even come close to doing it justice!
Here is a pic of the table that we sat at: my friend Roanna helped her mom host this table, since she was in town visiting for the holidays.
The meal was delicious too, catered by Bravos. The singing and devotional was excellent as well. It really was such a sweet time.

No comments: