Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Dress Up

Last week, while my friend Roanna was in town, I went over to her family's house to celebrate her birthday with the her and her family.
While we there Emma found a dress she wanted to wear.
When Amelia noticed Emma dressing up, she wanted to help Emma along by adding the boa and gloves. It was the cutest thing!!She kept twirling and twirling and twirling....she is such a girl!
While we were there she decided she was gonna clean house, which is hysterical to me because she HATES it when I run the vacuum, lol!
She is very much into emulating mommy right now though and eager to be my little helper. So when I switch the clothes from the washer to dryer, she likes to help put the clothes in and when I unload the dish washer she wants to bring me the silver wear, and ect. She feels so proud when we tell her thank you for helping, and she then says, "helping!"

No comments: