
One thing I love about Ohio is it actually has 4 seasons. And though I hate winter I love how beautiful it is in the other times of the year. If you live here isn't it just beautiful right now? Wow! God is such an awesome creator!
Last week at work Sarah and I got out the summer clothes and packed up the winter clothes. On Friday, I was happy to find this adorable cherry outfit to put on Eden. It was just too cute. So at the front of their driveway there is a tree with one red tulip so thought I would take Eden down to get some cute pictures.
This is what happened when I first sat her next to the pretty flower. And below is what happened after that.
For some reason she was really scared of the flower. I touched it with my hands and told her it was a flower and that it was okay and that it would not hurt her. So I took her hand and made her touch it, thinking this would calm her fear. She started screaming and pulled her arm back. I tried this two more times and still got the same reaction. It was so sad but extremely funny at the same time. Then I thought I shouldn't try to make her touch it again because I did not want to traumatize her so then I picked her up and she was litterally trembling. After that I took her closer to the house and put her on the steps in front of the tulips there still hoping to get some good shots.

This didn't bother her because she was on the steps and she is really into climbing right now. But doesn't she just look so sweet? Then I thought I would put her down on the ground in front of the flowers and the below picture was the result of that.

This is her running away from the flowers and trying to get to me. Then I put her back by the flowers and picked some and handed them to her, again to try to attempt to show her that flowers are okay. This method seemed to work.
The below picture is what happened next. She turned around and picked some flowers of her own. It was so cute.
Here are a couple of Ally in front of the tulips.


2 comments:
Aww, the girls you sit are so cute!! I love the pics you took by the flowers. They are beautiful :)
Those are really cute pictures - even if she is upset!! Maybe she didn't like how it felt sitting in the grass??? Kids are funny - who knows. Seems like she finally got used to it though.
Post a Comment