My soon-to-be Sister-n-law, in one week from today, Lindsey, graduated from Medical School last night. Wow! What an accomplishment! She starts her first year of residency at the Kettering hospital and will finish three years in Indianapolis. She will be practicing Anesthesiology During her graduation, I was thinking, "how did she do it?" She is planning a wedding, takes care of my nieces, puts up with mt brother, spends quality time with her family, and yet....she is graduating from medical school. I am so proud of her. I truly think Jason is a lucky man because Lindsey is a sweet, caring, smart, genuine, and beautiful person. Congratulations to Lindsey! I know, with out a doubt she will be an amazing doctor. Here are some pics of the big day.





2 comments:
J-Hildago twins were born last night! They are both okay in the NICU. We're going to visit them later on today! Just thought you would want to know!
Your neices have gorgeous hair!
My brother just graduated from med school. I saw pictures, and the green and black robe looked familiar :) He's gonna be doing Radiology. Good luck to your future sis-in-law! Planning a wedding and doing school must have been hard to juggle.
Post a Comment