Pages

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Party

Brian had his company Christmas party last night. It was held at the Paul Brown (Bengals) Stadium. First, we got a private tour. We even got to go on the field. It was pretty cool.
His company is so nice and provided a one night stay at the Millennium Hotel. So after the tour we checked in and got ready for the party. We stayed on the 26th floor. It was my first experience with valet parking. I could definitely get used to having someone park my car for me.Downtown Cincinnati
Then we went to the party. It was actually pretty fun. I am shy and nervous when I first meat people but Brian's co-workers were really nice. Plus I felt more at ease when I saw Josh and Mary arrive. There were 8 of us at our table. We all laughed a lot and I really liked everyone we sat with. I had something different in common with both of the wives.
Josh and Mary. I only had to take this pic 3 times to actually get Josh to smile rather than sticking out his tongue, but for viewing purposes I thought you might like to see this one more.

This pic cracks me up. I have no idea who these guys are but apparently they wanted to be in my picture. Look at Brian's face....too funny!
It was a fun night. We both had a good time. I am so thankful that Brian has a good job and one that he enjoys. I believe that God paved the way for him to have this job from his prior job. It makes me again, in awe of God's sovereignty and goodness.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Yeah, Josh wasn't in the cooperative mood that night, but oh well! :) I'm glad you guys were there too. It was a lot of fun with you at our table :)

Sally said...

Nice outfit!