My best deal last week was at walgreens. Look at what I bought for .48 cents
Here's how I did it.2 (4 pack) of cottenele toilet paper (walgreen sale: buy 1 @ 3.98 get 1 free)
2 boxes of kleenex (walgreen sale: buy 1 @ 2.19 get 1 free) then used 2 .5o cents off coupon
3 packs of tissue paper (walgreen sale 3 for .99 cents)
1 toothbrush and 1 toothpaste (walgeen sale 2 for $6.0) then I used 1.00 off coupon.
my total bill came to $7.48 which I think is pretty good but then I had $7.00 in register rewards money!
I bought Brian a gift at target a while back and last week I saw it on sale for $10.00 cheaper. I unwrapped it from under the tree, returned it and bought a new one. Is that pathetic? Please comment and let me know if it was you would you do the same thing?
Then this week CVS has a ton of freebies. I participated in a few of these items today.
Here is what I bought for a total of $23.00
Normally, Brian gets tired of hearing about all my deals. But he picked out a few things he wanted me to get him before-hand today. I was actually bummed about spending as much as I did but it made me feel good that when I showed Brian what I got his eyes got big and he said, "You must have cheated CVS somehow." Which I didn't but he was amazed because his fusion blades alone cost $25.99 alone at full price.Here is what I got:
5 listerine mouth washes (2.99 get 2.99 ECB) like getting it Free
2 crest mouth washes (2.99 get 2.00 ECB plus I used two .75 off coupons)like getting it .24
Fusion blades (25.99 get 5 ECB) Plus I had a coupon that if I buy the blades I get a free gillette body wash
2 arm&hammer cleaners (2.99 get 2.99 ECB) like getting it free
Dove Bath wash (6.99 get 1 ECB) like getting it at 5.99
2 Sally Hansen nail polishes (5.99 get 5.99 ECB) like getting it free
2 Loreal eye shadows (6.99 get 6.99 ECB) like getting it free
4 pictures from photo lab
and a Vivitar telescope (going to be a Christmas gift.)
2 comments:
I waited too late to go to CVS. I went on Monday about 11:30 am and they were out of everything. It was a real bummer. I got a couple tubes of toothpaste for .99 if you count the ECB's and one zantac. I guess I will have to start going on Sundays to beat the crowds. When did you go?
Oh I forgot to comment on the gift return. I have never (yet) unwrapped a gift and returned it. I guess you are way more frugal than I am. :)
Post a Comment