Pages

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Meeting Amelia

I get to see my good friend Roanna about once a year when she visits her family for Christmas. We became good friends in college but it works out great that her family lives only 15 minutes away from here. This is the third year we got together after Christmas for lunch and then went shopping. Then when she got pregnant I was so glad to attend the baby shower that her friends gave her here in Oh. That was in January. Yesterday I got to meet baby Amelia for the very first time. Boy was she a cutie! . As I expected, Roanna is such a good Mommy. Roanna is about the sweetest person on the planet and I think Amelia is going to be like her because she is a very good and very sweet baby.
Amelia got tired and fell asleep. Isn't this picture so sweet? Roanna and I had a good visit together and I was soooo happy to finally meat Amelia!
Friday night Brian and I saw "Miracle on 34th Street" at LaComedia. It wasn't as good as we hoped especially since we both love that Christmas movie. However, we got a terrific meal and had a good time of fellowship with our friends Kris and Kevin.
Last night we went to our friends, Josh and Mary's place to hang out and play games. We had such a good time with them! They are a lot of fun to hang out with.
And here is a pic of me and their baby Matthew snuggling.
Then today we got to have lunch with our friends Dave and Cathy and played a little Rook. We hope to hang out with more friends this week. Fun, fun, fun!
(And yes Sally, I plan to relax some this week too.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good. . . what's with you, you are super duper busy with friends and activities AND you've become a blog-aholic apparently!

Mary said...

Amelia is a doll! I love the pic where she's asleep on your shoulder--too precious!

Unknown said...

Thanks for all the sweet things you said about Amelia & I! I had such a great time seeing you and I'm glad you got to finally meet Amelia! Thanks for being a special friend!