Today was a neat day. We had Mary Weinberg, an Olympic gold medalist at our church. She gave her testimony and told us her story. It is so awesome to be reminded of God's sovereignty, that he knows us, and has a specific plan for us from the very beginning! It was awesome, to see this champion runner from the 2008 American team give praise to God for the talents that she has.
Wow, what an achievement to win a gold medal! At times I felt myself tearing up. I can not even imagine how happy she must feel to accomplish a huge goal in her life.
After church, a crowd swarmed her for autographs and pictures. She was so gracious to allow everyone hold her medal and posed for a picture with whomever asked, including me.

Thank you to all who have prayed for me about this trip. It means so much to me. Please continue to pray as my throat just recently starting hurting:( I have practiced do much for this song, and I am nervous. I just hope it passes quickly.
Time is running out, and we will be boarding soon. I will update soon.
1 comment:
you're gonna do awesome on your song, but I will pray for your throat as well. But look on the bright side if you do get sick. Some people's voices sound better when they aren't feeling well :)
Post a Comment