My friend sent me this email and I wanted to encourage everyone to get involved.
Red Envelope Day
Get red envelopes and mail them on March 31st to the White House. You can buy them at Kinkos, or at party supply stores. On the front, address it to
President Barack Obama
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW
Washington , D.C. 20500
On the back, write the following message.
This envelope represents one child who died because of an abortion. It is empty because the little one is now unable to be a part of our world.
We will mail the envelopes March 31st, 2009. Prepare the envelope as soon as you can but mail it ON March 31.
Forward this action plan to every one of your friends who you think would send an envelope too. I wish we could send 50 million red envelopes,one for every child who died [in the U.S.] before having a chance to live.
Together we can challenge the heart of The President and potentially save the lives of millions of children.
1 comment:
This is a wonderful idea. Thanks for sharing! I had not heard about it before.
Thanks for coming by my blog and for your sweet words. I'm happy to have met you!
Blessings,
Rachel
Post a Comment