Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Lysol deal

As you know Wednesday is my shopping day, usually. I got a few good deals. But the amazing deal for the day was my lysol products. Check this picture out. Just guess how much you think I paid for all these. Did you guess? Okay leave a comment of your guess then continue reading.

Mejer has lysol 1/2 off this week. At full price all of this should have cost me $39.87 at half price all of this should have cost 19.94 but with all my coupons and mejer doubling them I paid....drum roll please.....a big whopping $5.89 for all this! And that's not all. Lysol has a deal right now if you buy three products, you get a mail in rebate of $3.00. My grand total for all of this will be $2.89! That means i paid about 22 cents per item. Even Brian was impressed with my deal this time.

7 comments:

Desiree said...

I was going to guess $5. Awesome job!

Julie said...

Good work! Very impressive, Janelle!

Mary said...

Very nice. And soon you'll have a house where you can store all these things!

beckylbranch said...

Oh my gosh! That is amazing! You are going to be disinfected for a long time! ha!

Christi said...

Wow - impressive!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I went because I saw this! I never shop at Meijer.
-Kelly

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Wow. you are my new hero. :)