We get another ultrasound in 4 weeks, which is when most find out the sex...but for us we are keeping it a secret! :) It is funny hearing everyone speculate. Some are sure it is a boy others are sure it is a girl. Well, we will see in approximately 5 months:)I am not sure if I mentioned how blessed I feel by finding Dr Day. I did a lot of research and calling around to try to find the right Dr for me. I actually had 2 appointments scheduled. The first with him (because he delivers at our first choice hospital) and another with a Dr at our 2nd choice hospital. I had decided if I did not like the first guy, I would just plan to see the other guy. I also prayed a lot that God would give me peace and wisdom.
However, I instantly liked Dr Day. I was thankful that Brian came with me because he really liked him too. He is very cheery, smiley, laid back, and clam. He just seems like a really nice person.
Then, I received an extra "peace of mind" this week which has left my heart feeling "blessed". A girl from our church works at the hospital we are delivering at, over the administrative positions. I was telling her that we were delivering there and she said "Oh good all the nurses up in maternity are really nice there". I was like oh, that is comforting. Well, then she asked who my Dr was, I told her and she said wonderful things about him. She said he is always smiling and waving to people in the hallway, that he is not one of the "cocky" guys and that she always hears from his patients how much they love him. I am so thankful! God is good!
4 comments:
SOOOOO glad for you on the doctor front. After having irritating experiences with doctors, I know it counts for so much to find one you love, especially an OB! I'm excited to find out what you're having (in 5 mos). ;) A wife for James would be great, if you please.
I enjoy reading through your blog, it's fun to see how you are doing. You look so cute in your pic! Wow, 4 months already, before you know it you will be meeting your cute baby!
Just wanted to say Hi and let you know I was thinking about you today!
~Roanna
4 months already, huh? Doesn't it go by fast? Yet sometimes it seems to drag and you are just dying to see your baby's little face and hands and feet :)
That's great that you love your doctor. I like mine too, but he is farther away. If I ever decided to switch, I would probably check yours out.
I love my doctor too!! I had to find a female - I just prefer not to have a male Dr. Guess I'm weird like that!!
What hospital are you going to be delivering at?
Post a Comment