Pages

Monday, September 21, 2009

Tis the season to have babies

On Friday Brian and I spent the evening with his cousins Kelly and Nick and child, Luke. We had a good visit with them and it was nice to get to finally hang out at there new house.
Kelly and I are due on the same day! Isn't that fun and crazy? We took a pic together, which unfortunately did not turn out and my battery died. Luke just loved playing with Brian. It was very cute!

On Saturday evening we had a Sunday school fellowship. A couple in our class had us over to their house and grilled hamburgers and hot dogs. Almost every one from the class was there, so it was a good turn out. Some of the guys played corn hole, and the sound of little ones running around was a precious one. There was lots of good food too!

Apparently it is the season to have babies. My friends Mary and Christi are 8 weeks apart, then Christi and I are 4 weeks apart. We thought it would be cute to get a picture of biggest to smallest. It was fun!
What was even funnier was we made our husbands line up from biggest to smallest and show off their belly's! It was so funny! It was weird that lining worked out perfect (Brian being the smallest/shortest like me, Brad being the middle, and Josh the tallest like Mary). It was too funny! Our guys are such good sports! I am not gonna post the pic of them online. But if you would like to see it I will email it to you.

Once it started getting dark we all went inside to play "catch phrase" Of course there are always a lot of hysterical laughs when we play that game! We have such a good time of fellowship when we get together with our class.

4 comments:

Mary said...

Oh yeah, I need to post this picture too. It was a fun get together, wasn't it? I figured everyone would go inside and play Catch Phrase soon after we left. Maybe next time we'll get a babysitter so we can stay longer.

Christi said...

i have this post ready to go myself - only i think i included the pic of the guys. i guess i should take it off???

Sally Roth said...

cute picture! Isn't it fun journeying through pregnancy with friends!

Grateful Grammy said...

Love the preggo girls picture!