Well here is how I spent my birthday money, thanks to coupons, ebay and half price books! 1 maternity dress Even Now by Karen Kingsbury Dare to Discipline by James Dobson Gardenias for Breakfast by Robin Jones Gunn 2 Sisterchicks books by Robin Jones Gunn 3 Cricut cartridges Mark Shultz cd John Waller cd Phillips, Craig, Dean cd FFH cd
Dare to Discipline is soooo good. I've read it twice in the past 4-5 years. I should pull it back out! We have TONS of books you'd probably love you can borrow any time if you want. See you tonight!
3 comments:
Fun, fun!!! I love birthday money! lol. :) I hope to get a digital with mine.
Happy Birthday to yourself! It's fun buying things for just you, and with someone else's money too :)
Dare to Discipline is soooo good. I've read it twice in the past 4-5 years. I should pull it back out! We have TONS of books you'd probably love you can borrow any time if you want. See you tonight!
-Kelly
Post a Comment