Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2009

A few of my prayers

Last week my bf Julie sent me this sweet gift. I am excited to hang it in our babies room.
I have prayed for this child all ready, I am continually praying, and hopefully will always pray for him/her. Just the other night I was lying on the guest bed in there, imagining how I will decorate the room and what it will be like to put the baby in it. Then I just began praying my little heart out.

I pray that:
1. He/she will be healthy
2. For a vaginal birth
3. That I will be a Godly Mother
4. That Brian will be a strong Spiritual father and leader
5. For wisdom in discipline
6. Salvation
7. That he/she will have a close walk with God
8. That I will be a balanced mother/woman
9. For their life mate
10. That I will be a good steward of the child that God has graciously entrusted to me

These are a few of the things I have began to ask God for. Thank you for the gift Julie. And for those who have began praying for our baby all ready, thank you for your prayers!

1 comment:

Mary said...

That looks like a good list of things to pray for :)