At my last visit my Doctor kept saying that I looked great, was doing great and that all my numbers were great! Well...that's great to hear:)I have gained a total of 17 pounds now since they have first weighed me. I was doing great with my diet for a while, lots of fruits, milk, and whole grains. Now....bring on the sweets! I want doughnuts, cookies, cinnamon rolls, and pretty much anything sweet. This could get ugly!
I love being pregnant because every one has the mentality that the pregnant woman gets whatever she wants so every where I go, my friends say I get to choose the food. I hate picking stuff, but I find it funny that people say that. I must say I am enjoying getting a little extra pampered by Brian. He gets me whatever food I want, always saves the last piece of whatever we are having for me, waits on me, and graciously puts up with my crazy pregnancy brain! So far this pampered stuff is pretty fun:) I could get used to it.
This week I have to do the gestational test, so pray that goes well. I recently signed up for the parenting classes. I am looking forward to them.
My boss gave me a jumbo box of size 1 diapers (over 300) because Henry grew out of them. SUCH A BLESSING! Every time I walk by them, I feel very happy and excited about them.
That's the little pregnancy update on me.
1 comment:
Aw, you look so cute being 6 months pregnant :) I can't believe you're nearing the end. It's crazy how fast it goes.
I have to tell on Josh here. The other night it was like 2am and I had to go potty (of course). So I'm saying his name and shaking his arm to wake him up so he can help push me out of bed. He just rolls over and keeps sleeping away! I tried again, but then I was like, ugh, forget it! The next morning I told him about it and he had no memory of it at all. I told him if that was me telling him I was in labor, he would have missed the whole thing. I would have to drive myself to the hospital! :)
He's a great husband, so I"m not trying to be mean to him. I just thought it was so funny, cause when I was pregnant with Matthew, he'd wake up in an instant to ask if I was ok or if anything was wrong. He's gotten a little lazy the second time around ;)
Post a Comment