While I was Michigan, my cousin Rachel took a few maternity shots of me. I was glad to get some fall shots since it is my favorite time of year. I thought she did good job. Here are just a couple of the ones she took. This first one is my favorite.
Hi Janelle! Those were really great pics! You look so beautiful and happy. I always loved being pregnant. I'm so happy for you! Just stopping by to say hello. Hope you're doing and feeling really well! Take care! ~m
3 comments:
I like the first one too, but I also like the third one. You are so lovely :)
Hi Janelle! Those were really great pics! You look so beautiful and happy. I always loved being pregnant. I'm so happy for you! Just stopping by to say hello. Hope you're doing and feeling really well! Take care!
~m
Really pretty, Janelly! Only 3 months to go!
Post a Comment